You know the big names in tile, like Walker Zanger and Daltile, but there are plenty of small, artisanal tile companies that you should know about too. Not only do they offer beautiful backsplash and flooring options, but shopping from small, local manufacturers helps support regional economies and offers a unique spin for your kitchen’s design.
Wells Fargo Conversations
Unforgettable sport destinations from hunting in the American West or the English countryside to fishing on New Zealand rivers or the Pacific Ocean.
1. Use affordable options that look like expensive products.
2. Don’t change the layout much.
3. Plan for the worst; hope for the best.
4. Do some of the labor yourself.
5. Save details and decorating for later.
6. Distinguish between needs, wants and wishes.